Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > Infinity BCM
Infinity BCM

2089 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-06-13 19:53:38

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    loweperf
    2016-05-18 18:28:56
     Trying to replace the BCM on an 07 Infinity G35X. Does Autel support any key or BCM programming on this car?

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-05-20 18:55:04 (Reply to:loweperf)

It might be able to extract the pin code which you will have to sand it to Autel Support Team to calculate for you the right Pin Code for your vehicle and you can try your luck to carry out the task.........................

By the way is the BCM New or, Used one (S/Hand)............?

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    loweperf
    2016-05-20 19:34:14 (Reply to:Ashraf)
     New BCM. It's my understanding that I need to go into NATS then read the id, convert ID then enter ID to unlock steering wheel and be able to turn ignition on. When I goto NATS it says it cant communicate with module. I also tried this on a fully functional car (07 Nissan Maxima) and got the same message, no communication.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-05-25 17:29:51 (Reply to:loweperf)

OK have you recorded the data log file for the NO Communication Error and sand to Support Team................? It would also be more helpful if you could do a full scan data log file for this vehicle including the Vin Number and sand them They could help you fix this problem and sand you a Bata Version of software and you can test it again...........

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    loweperf
    2016-06-13 19:53:38 (Reply to:Ashraf)
     I'm unsure how to make a datalog file for support but I did find the issue. Not verified because I had to ship the car to the dealer but I did verify on the 2007 Nissan. Under the new headings instead of going into diagnostics, I went to the hot funtion-NATS and was able to get the code from there. Not sure why it doesn't funtion from the diagnose-NATS menu.
  Total1 Pages